The New Zealand Chamber Soloists have been performing throughout New Zealand and internationally for more than 15 years since first forming in 2006. Based around a core piano trio, the founding artists combine the talents of Katherine Austin (piano), Lara Hall (violin), and James Tennant (cello).
Since its inception, the New Zealand Chamber Soloists have celebrated the unique voice of New Zealand’s new generation of composers, alongside the works of the classical and 20th century traditions. The group embodies a unique blend of virtuosity, colour and a full-on, spontaneous energy to music old and new.
The programme is titled Czech Mates.
How to buy tickets:
Single tickets are $40, or $10 for those under 26. A school child attending with an adult who has purchased a full-price ticket is free.
You can buy single tickets by:
• Emailing email@example.com and paying by internet banking to
38-9015-0271891-00 with your name in the reference so we can identify you
• Booking online at: Eventfinda Bookings (transaction fees apply)
• Booking over the counter at ‘Visitor i-Sites’ in Wellington, Lower Hutt, Carterton, Masterton and Martinborough
• Phoning Eventfinda: 0800BUYTIX or 0800 289 849 Note: Eventfinda will not accept postal bookings or payment by cheque. Tickets for all online and phone bookings will be emailed to you.
• At the venue: from 2:30pm on the day of the concert (cash only).
The concert is presented in association with Chamber Music NZ.
Sunday 19 June
3:00 pm, St. Andrew's on The Terrace
Bohuslav Martinů – Piano Trio No 2 in D minor
Helen Bowater – Fekete Folyó (Black River)
Leoš Janáček – Violin Sonata
Antonin Dvořák – Piano Trio No 3 in F minor, Op 65